By submitting this form the sender consents to the processing of the communicated data, according to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to personal data of which R.E.D. Graniti SpA, in person of the Legal Representative Pro tempore, with registered office in Corso Europa, 15 - 20122 Milan (MI) - VAT: 13161430155 will enter in the availability of personal data supplied by you, in the execution of a contract of which you are part or in carrying out pre-contractual activities on your request, we inform you as follows:
1. Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is R.E.D. Graniti SpA (hereinafter referred to as "HOLDER of the TREATMENT") in person of the Legal Representative Pro tempore, with registered office in Corso Europa, 15 - 20122 Milan (MI) - VAT: 13161430155. The Owner may be contacted for any communication concerning privacy at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Purposes of data processing and legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes personal data of natural persons, legal entities, sole proprietorships and / or freelancers ("Interested parties") for the following purposes:
a) the need to execute a contract to which the interested party is a party or to perform pre-contractual activities at his request. This need represents the legal basis that legitimizes the resulting treatments. Depending on the case the provision of data necessary for these purposes represents either a contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract; where data are not provided, the owner would be unable to establish the relationship or to implement it;
b) the need to comply with legal obligations (e.g. obligations under the anti-money laundering legislation, instructions issued by the Supervisory Authority or by the Judiciary, etc.). This need represents the legal basis that legitimizes the resulting treatments. Providing the data necessary for these purposes is a legal obligation; where data are not provided the owner would be unable to establish relationships and could have the obligation to make reports;
c) need to carry out activities of promotion and sale of stone materials, blocks, slabs and tiles by the owner as well as sawing and processing services provided by the owner or by third parties. Depending on the case this need represents the legal basis that legitimizes the resulting treatments. The provision of data necessary for these purposes represents either a contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract. Where data are not provided, the owner would be unable to establish the relationship or to implement it;
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
3. Consequences of the non-communication of personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the above mentioned points a, b, c of which you are a part, or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), the non-communication of personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself and / or in any case the possibility to carry out and perform the commercial and contractual collaboration activities in progress and to fulfil the contractual obligations deriving from points a, b, c.
4. Data retention
Your personal data, object of treatment for the above mentioned purposes, will be kept for the validity of the contract and, subsequently, for the period in which the Controller is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal purposes or for other purposes, foreseen, by law or regulation.
5. Data communication
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
a) consultants and accountants or legal advisors who provide functional services for the above mentioned purposes;
b) banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the above mentioned purposes;
c) subjects that process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
d) Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
6. Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
7. Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
• ask the Owner to access your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
• in case contract or consent represent the legal basis of the treatment or in case consent is processed with the support of automatic means you can request and obtain from the Data Controller your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
• oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
• withdraw the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health status or your sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
• lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).
R.E.D. Graniti SpA
Via Dorsale 12 - 54100 Massa (MS), Italy
Via Fontana, 273 - 37020 Dolcé (VR), Italy
Phone: +39 045 6888746
Fax: +39 045 6888683
Via Dell'industria, 1 - 37010 Cavaion Veronese (VR), Italy
Phone/fax +39 045 6269001